Leadership pay scale L10 - 15 Inner London (£60,701 - £67,556) pa, dependent upon experience.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Deputy Headteacher for our outstanding school.
This is a non-class based role but will include some teaching of classes and groups.
Are you looking to join a leadership team that is committed to staff and pupils' wellbeing, development and success?
Applications are invited from experienced, effective, enthusiastic and committed Catholic teachers with the skills and initiative to help us develop our outstanding school further.
At St Robert Southwell Catholic Primary School we are proud of our:
- Highly motivated pupils from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent relationships with parents/carers, Governors, staff and Clergy
- Inclusivity and high standards of attainment and behaviour
- Opportunities for pupils to take part in a wide range of extra curricula activities
- Outstanding Section 48 Diocesan Report (2020)
We are looking for:
- An outstanding teacher with recent senior leadership experience
- An individual with a record of supporting high quality teaching and the best outcomes for every child
- An aspirational practitioner, committed to excellence for all, who makes learning inclusive, effective and has the ability to raise standards
- A nurturing and approachable individual who will be supportive of the strong Catholic ethos of our school
- An organised and efficient communicator who can manage competing priorities and the logistics of a dynamic two-form entry school
- A trustworthy senior leader with relevant Safeguarding training who is committed to the safety of all members of the school community
Teachers Pension Scheme
Applying for the job
Please complete the attached CES application forms and return them to Mrs Anne Quigg: email@example.com by the closing date.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 3 to 11
462 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About St Robert Southwell Catholic Primary School
St Robert Southwell Catholic Primary School is an outstanding two-form Voluntary Aided school with a nursery, situated in Kingsbury, North West London. The school maintains strong links with the parish of St Sebastian and St Pancras and is in the Diocese of Westminster.
Arranging a visit to St Robert Southwell Catholic Primary School
We believe school visits are an essential part of the application process. We are happy to give interested candidates a safe, distanced tour of the school. We ask that face coverings are worn throughout. To arrange a mutually convenient time please call Mrs Anne Quigg on 020 8204 6148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Marlborough Primary School
Draycott Avenue, London, SW3 3AP