DEPUTY HEADTEACHER (Standards & Inclusion)
16 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
17 April 2023 at 9am
3 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - Fulltime to meet the requirements of the role
Full-time equivalent salary
- £72,482 - £79,949
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for a leader who:
- Is a practising Catholic.
- Has commitment to nurturing and promoting the Academy’s distinctive ethos.
- A credible track record for raising curriculum standards and pupil outcomes, through curriculum design, implementation, monitoring and self-evaluation.
- Is a dynamic, innovative and determined individual.
- Has a proven track record as an outstanding practitioner with excellent communication skills.
- Will inspire, challenge and encourage staff.
- Will enable every child to reach their highest potential and nurture the spirituality and wellbeing of staff and the community.
- Has an excellent ability to think strategically and experience of contributing to school improvement.
- Has the ability and ambition to continue to raise standards in the Academy and across the Trust.
- Has worked with multi-agencies to serve excellent outcomes for young people.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer:
The opportunity to work with Leaders within our Multi Academy Trust consisting of 5 secondaries, two with Sixth Form and 30 primary schools.
- The opportunity to lead an Academy with enthusiastic, confident and happy children.
- Dedicated staff who are keen to build on the improvements required.
- Excellent collaboration between Academies within our expanding Multi Academy Trust.
- Opportunities to participate in ITT, Academy to Academy support, research projects and Maths Hub.
- Opportunities to share talents within a supportive and trusting network of leaders.
Further details about the role
Closing Date: 17th April 2023 at 9:00am
Interviews: 20th April 2023
Application forms should be returned to Mike Shorten MA(Ed) NLE, Chief Executive Officer of the Trust, The Headlands, Darlington, DL3 8RW
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 67.3 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About English Martyrs Catholic School and Sixth Form College
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1511 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
The Diocese of Hexham and Newcastle and Directors of Bishop Hogarth Catholic Education Trust wish to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic Deputy Headteacher to join a forward thinking, collegiate and ambitious senior team. The role is to commence September 2023. We care for the whole person and care uniquely for each student ensuring each individual is happy and emotionally supported. We are a faith community that acts with compassion, justice, honesty, self-belief, respect, responsibility, confidence and resilience. Our students embody these virtues and are a credit to their families and to our school. Ofsted Dec 2022 said 'Leaders from the trust have made significant changes to leadership. to ensure that school improvement continues'. This would be an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Leader looking for a new challenge or an experienced Assistant Head who is looking to develop their career.
Arranging a visit to English Martyrs Catholic School and Sixth Form College
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
The Oaks Secondary School
Rock Road, Spennymoor, DL16 7DB
Outwood Academy Bishopsgarth
Harrowgate Lane, Stockton-on-Tees, TS19 8TF
St Hild's Church of England School
King Oswy Drive, Hartlepool, TS24 9PB
High Tunstall College of Science
Elwick Road, Hartlepool, TS26 0LQ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Hartlepool