Tulip Academy is an outstanding all age all need Special School. Our school is situated over two campuses: Waterside Campus (Neville Avenue, Spalding) and Springview Campus (Pinchbeck Road, Spalding).
Our professional and caring staff make a strong and dedicated team where every child and young person is treated with respect to ensure that their rights, needs and aspirations, personal preferences and pathways remain central to the school's organisation. We want our pupils to be empowered and to benefit in the future from a meaningful and rewarding adulthood.
We strive to ensure our pupils have access to bespoke and enriching curriculums to support their development and learning in communication, independence, academic based teaching and learning, community participation, daily living and vocational skills and inclusion to SEND departments of local colleges and adult social care settings.
The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
We are looking to appoint -Deputy Headteacher
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more information about this role and to ensure your suitability for this role.
The benefits we can offer:
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people.
- A supportive induction process to help you develop within this role to be the best you can be and develop for your next career step.
- Access to high quality continuous professional development opportunities.
- A rewarding role where no two days are the same!
- Flexible working opportunities from day one of your employment with CIT.
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme with generous employer contributions
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- An Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (salary dependent)
- A Bike2Work Scheme
For more information about this role or to arrange a visit to the school please contact Amanda Mumford on 01775 725566 Option 1 or email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 11.59pm on 3 March 2024.
Interviews date to be confirmed.
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks.
Applicants may also be subject to a social media presence check.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Visas cannot be sponsored.