Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Computing, ICT, Media studies
We are looking for a colleague who:
• Will lead and plan Digital Media/IT/Creative I Media at the College Hub
• Will provide excellent learning opportunities and engage our pupils
• Will be able to inspire confidence in meeting the needs of our pupils
• Will be highly motivated and will contribute to team working and team building
• Will be able to take advantage of the professional learning opportunities we can offer
• Will be able to teach outstanding lessons
• Will be a role model for all students in all aspects of academy life
• Will be able to lead Digital Media/IT/Creative I media qualifications
• Will contribute to finding students external work placements
Special Needs Allowance 1
Applying for the job
To apply please complete the attached application formMore on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
247 pupils enrolled
11 to 19
About Elms Bank
Elms Bank is a secondary special school for pupils aged 11 to 19 years with a diverse range of learning disabilities including physical disabilities and autism.
The trustees are seeking to appoint a dedicated and highly motivated Digital Media Teacher to work at our College Hub, the successful candidate will join a team of professionals working with a range of complex needs, including profound and multiple learning difficulties and autism. Experience of working with pupils with special educational needs is essential. We are looking for a colleague who will demonstrate a high level of commitment to these special young people.
In return, we offer some fantastic incentives such as cycle to work scheme, perkbox, childcare vouchers through salary sacrifice, tech save scheme, discounted gym fees at Bury Leisure, bespoke inductions where we pride ourselves in investing in our staff and providing training and development opportunities to enhance your performance and knowledge.
Arranging a visit to Elms Bank
Due to Covid, we are unable to arrange school visits at present