- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
Contract type: Full Time/Permanent
Reporting to: Head Teacher
Responsible for: Early Years/Pre-School Staff
- Contract type
- MPS or UPS with TLR tbc (Salary negotiable depending on skills/experience)
We are looking for an inspirational EYFS leader and outstanding early years’ teacher who will have an impact on the outcomes for our children in Pre-School/School through securing outstanding teaching across the phase. We currently have 3 Pre-School rooms – Foxes and Squirrels on our Birchfield Site and the newly opened Badgers room on another site. There are 2 Reception classes in our ‘main’ school
The successful candidate:-
• either has the potential to be an outstanding teacher, or already is one!
• is engaging and creative; bringing learning alive,
• is friendly and approachable,
• is a team player with good social skills and great ideas,
• promotes active parental involvement and links within the community,
• is organised, dedicated and hardworking,
• has high expectations of themselves and of children,
• has an excellent knowledge of the Primary Curriculum/new 2021 EYFS
• To be a member of the School Leadership Team and make a significant contribution to the strategic development and direction of the Pre-School/School.
MPS or UPS with TLR tbc (Salary negotiable depending on skills/experience)
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 416 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Birchfield Community Primary School
Thank you for your interest in the Early Years Foundation Stage Leader vacancy at Birchfield Community Primary School.
Our vision is ‘to provide a happy, caring and stimulating environment where children will recognise and achieve their fullest potential, so that they can make their best contribution to society.’ All staff and governors are committed to Birchfield’s future success and we are looking for staff that will join us in achieving our vision.
We hope you will find this recruitment pack beneficial and provide you with you the information you require and welcome you to contact the school and arrange a visit, prior to interview.
We look forward to receiving your application. Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us on 01935 427609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Arranging a visit to Birchfield Community Primary School
Please contact 01935 427609 or email@example.com