Early Years or KS1 teacher
14 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
12 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
18 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1
- View all Full timejobs - Teacher for September 2023 Suitable for ECT's or experienced teachers Salary: Main Scale (Outer London Allowance) We are looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic teacher to teach an Infant class. Our Federation contains a maintained nursery school with four part-time classes and a three-form entry Infants school.
- M1 to M6
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be passionate about quality teaching and learning
- Have an outstanding record in Performance Management or ITT with successful experience of raising achievement
- Be reflective, creative and innovative
Have excellent interpersonal skills – a ‘can-do’ attitude
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
- Dedicated, hardworking teachers and support staff
- A caring and supportive team
- Support with continued professional development
- Enthusiastic, well behaved children with outstanding attainment
- Generous PPA time
Further details about the role
We are looking for a full time teacher to teach in one of our classes. There are four part-time classes in the Nursery school and three forms of entry in the Infants school. Each teacher is supported by a full time teaching assistant.
Thomas Wall Nursery and Robin Hood Infants federated in September 2007. We share a site and in joining together, we have created a very large early years unit including an assessment unit for nursery-aged children with complex communication difficulties.
We are situated near to the centre of Sutton in an area consisting mainly of owner occupied homes, but with pockets of severe social deprivation.
There are 394 children on roll, housed in twelve classrooms. Children are well motivated, polite and very communicative. Positive attitudes and self-esteem are important features of our school ethos. We have many awards and accreditations including PQM, Primary Sports Mark and two excellence awards for high attainment. Our end of Key Stage 1 attainment is very high and we work hard to maintain this. We have a friendly and successful Federation.
Relationships between staff, children and parents are very positive and behaviour is good. We are well supported by a very effective governing body. The whole staff is committed to equal opportunities and there is a strong team spirit. We teach a broad, creative curriculum that teachers and their assistants plan and review within their teams. There is good support for new members of staff, excellent opportunities for Professional Development and generous PPA time for teachers.
I hope this gives you an idea of what our school is about. Further detail can be found on our school website: www.twn-rhi.org.uk.
I very much look forward to receiving your application.
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Robin Hood Infants' School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 5 to 7
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 264 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 7
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Robin Hood Infants' School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Robin Hood Infants' School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Goodrich Community Primary School
Dunstans Road, London, SE22 0EP
Shawfield Primary School
Winchester Road, Ash, Surrey, GU12 6SX
Warren Mead Junior School
Roundwood Way, Banstead, Surrey, SM7 1EJ
West Hill Primary School
5 Merton Road, London, SW18 5ST
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed