4 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
27 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
16 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Englishjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full-time
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Be a well-qualified English teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons
- Be able to teach English to KS4 and have excellent curriculum knowledge
- Have a solid understanding of current educational research
- Have the ability to lead and motivate pupils
- Have a resilient character and a strong personal drive for development
- Be an enthusiastic and passionate individual, with a love for English Language and Literature.
What the school offers its staff
- A vibrant school with outstanding facilities.
- An environment where pupils have an excellent attitude to learning where they can grow academically and personally. Pupils’ behaviour and safety was judged by Ofsted as ‘Outstanding’.
- Pupils who, through the wide and diverse academic and extra-curricular opportunities they are offered, grow as individuals and happily contribute to the school community.
- Regular opportunities for staff to collaborate and share best practice.
- Opportunities to regularly develop your own professional practice through in-house CPD.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1383 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0151 235 1430
Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School is a thriving and vibrant Specialist Sports College and a leading school in the local area.
Arranging a visit to Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Woodchurch High School
Carr Bridge Road, Wirral, Merseyside, CH49 7NG
Holy Family Catholic High School
Virgins Lane, Liverpool, Merseyside, L23 4UL
Eden Boys' School Bolton
Wolfenden Street, Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL1 3QE
Lytham St Annes High School
Worsley Road, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 4DG
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Liverpool and Merseyside