Will consider full-time, part-time
L12 - L18 depending on experience
We are looking for someone with a passion for and commitment to Early Years to take on this strategic role and to lead three outstanding schools into an exciting future.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to lead the The Growing Together Federation which encompasses Bowerdean Nursery School, Mapledean Nursery School (both in High Wycombe) and Henry Allen Nursery School (in Amersham).
We are looking for a professional who will bring:
• Flexibility: enough to manage the day to day challenges of working across three sites; enough to take on the many roles that come your way and enough to support the growth and development of staff at all levels.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all stake holders, outside agencies and partners.
• Inspirational leadership to identify the potential in others, encouraging and nurturing talent and expertise.
• Physical and emotional resilience, to face and embrace the varied challenges of the role.
• Energy, creativity and a good sense of humour.
Applying for the job
Please submit your application form to email@example.com and mark it for the attention of Karen Bates, Chair of Governors, by midday Tuesday 20th April 2021.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
197 pupils enrolled
2 to 5
About Bowerdean Nursery School
The schools work together, sharing a common vision and collective aims, but each is distinctive in character. Each is an established part of its community, working in close collaboration with parents to help their children thrive within happy and supportive environments. At our core is the knowledge that, through play, children can practise skills and come to understand and make sense of the world around them, growing into independent learners with resilient problem solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to lead an unusual and exciting combination. Being graded Outstanding is not the end of our story. We want someone to grow the Federation beyond where it is now. We want to continue to be excited about the future. We want children to continue to be excited about learning.
Arranging a visit to Bowerdean Nursery School
We would be delighted to welcome you to visit us, safely of course:
• To visit Bowerdean please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01494 521941.
• To visit Mapledean please email email@example.com or call 01494 443256
• To visit Henry Allen please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01494 726257.