- Early years
- MPS or UPS
EYFS Class Teacher- Permanent job summaryThe Governors of Beighton Nursery Infant School wish to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and inspirational Early Years teacher to join our team from April 2022.
The successful candidate will
• Be an excellent, experienced teacher. This post is not suitable for ECTs.
• Have high expectations and a commitment to securing outstanding progress for all learners
• Have excellent interpersonal skills which motivate and inspire children to achieve their very best
• Have effective communication skills and the ability to work in partnership with all members of the school community
• Have a commitment to providing rich and challenging learning experiences across the curriculum for all children
We can offer
• Delightful children with a positive attitude towards their learning
• A supportive and friendly team of colleagues who are willing to share their expertise and learn from one another
• A committed Family of Schools with opportunities for partnership working and joint CPD
• A dedicated governing body
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Beighton Nursery Infant School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 7
- School size
- 304 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 7
Beighton Nursery Infant School is a large, happy and successful school in Sheffield.
Arranging a visit to Beighton Nursery Infant School
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office to book an appointment.
Similar jobs nearby
Larkfields Infant School
Coronation Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG16 1EP