Deadline is tomorrow
Job start date
1 September 2023
9 June 2023 at 11:59pm
26 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 Hours a week
Full-time equivalent salary
- £32,700 to £43,600
What skills and experience we're looking for
To be successful you will:
- Hold QTS or equivalent.
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children.
- Have high principles and expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Be able to maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment.
- Have good interpersonal skills and able to work well as part of our staff team.
- Be committed to on-going professional development.
- Contribute to the wider life at the Academy.
- Share the Trust’s ethos of improving educational standards and the life chances of young people.
- Have day to day working experience and understanding of EYFS and KS1.
What the school offers its staff
Employee Assistance Programme
Cycle Share Scheme
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 616 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Darrick Wood Infant & Nursery School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 7
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 333 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 7
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0208 462 5867
We have a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and inspirational Head of School for Darrick Wood Infant and Nursery. The successful candidate will be an experienced Head of School or Senior Leader with a proven track record of significant school improvement. The Head of School will work under the direction of the Executive Headteacher who will support and mentor. You will be able to draw on the central support of the Multi-Academy Trust to help develop a strong ethos and secure the highest standards.
Arranging a visit to Darrick Wood Infant & Nursery School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Inspirational Early Years Teacher at Q1E Belleville Wix Academy
Belleville Wix Academy
Wix's Lane, London, SW4 0AJ
Year5/6 Teacher with the potential for Subject Leadership Responsibilities
Malorees Junior School
Christchurch Avenue, London, NW6 7PB
All Saints' CofE Primary School
3 - 19 Hanover Road, London, SW19 1EB
Warren Mead Junior School
Roundwood Way, Banstead, Surrey, SM7 1EJ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Kent and Medway