We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic EYFS Class Teacher to include the Leadership of two EYFS classes and be part of our SLT (Senior Leadership Team).
You will join our dedicated team on a 1.0 (full time contract) from September 2021
The successful candidate will:
● Be an enthusiastic & highly motivated teacher with EYFS experience.
● Potentially have experience of leading (this might be a subject lead / projects within school etc.) We are looking for potential!
● Be able to provide an exciting & dynamic learning experience for our EYFS pupils
● Have high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour and create a dynamic learning environment.
● Be able to build excellent relationships with our children, staff and parents
● Be able to work as part of a team across the school
● Promote the social and emotional development of pupils, manage behaviour effectively to ensure a safe learning environment
TLR 2.1 Payment for the EYFS Leadership and Senior Leadership Team
Applying for the job
Please apply on-line through the Dorset for You website. More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
316 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Sherborne Primary School
Sherborne Primary School is a caring and friendly primary school in rural North Dorset.
We can offer:
- A dedicated, enthusiastic, capable and experienced staff
-Support from Sherborne Area Schools' Trust with numerous CPD Opportunities, within a local MAT
-322 happy and motivated children who learn with an expansive and beautiful learning environment
-A popular school in a sought after area with excellent facilities
-A dedicated 'Staff Well-being' programme, which places the happiness of our staff at it's heart
Sherborne Area Schools’Trust (SAST) recognises the benefit of having a diverse workforce
and is committed to building a workforce which reflects diversity from the communities it
serves. SAST values the contributions from all staff from a wide range of different
backgrounds and actively seeks to promote an environment that is free from discrimination
and harassment and at the same time supports fair promotion and cultural acceptance.
Under the provision of the Equality Act 2010 SAST welcomes applications from everyone and
operates a recruitment process which is fair and does not discriminate against or
disadvantage anyone because of their age, disability, gender reassignment status, marriage
or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex
or sexual orientation.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; this is a commitment which we expects all staff and volunteers to share. The successful candidate will be required to have a Disclosure and Barring Service check in line with the Government Safe Recruitment Guidelines.
Arranging a visit to Sherborne Primary School
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Please contact the school office on 01935 812619 to arrange.