Post: 30 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
Salary: ALT Grade C (5-7) - £22737 - £23114 pro rata
Hourly Rate of Pay: £11.79 - £11.98
Maternity Cover - Fixed Term initially until January 2025
Required to start January 2024
We are looking to appoint an Early Years Teaching Assistant who is excited by learning and has a strong commitment to ensuring our children achieve their best. You will be working alongside the Class Teacher and other key staff and initially based in key stage 1. Experience of delivering high early education, learning and play with noticeable impact would be advantageous.
You will be welcomed into our school team with outstanding behaviour and personal attitudes, and the Active Learning Trust family where learning is at the heart of all we do.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Passionate about ensuring all children are supported to do the best
- Have very good numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience of working with children across the primary curriculum
- Forms positive relationships with children, parents and staff
- Is reflective and always seeking to improve outcomes for children
- Passionate about making learning irresistible for children
- Can maintain confidentiality and have a high level of professionalism
- Committed to improve their own practice
We can offer you:
- Wonderful and talented children who want to learn
- A child centred ethos which aspires to achieve outstanding standards of behaviour for learning and attainment
- A professional, welcoming and supportive staff with high expectations
- An excellent working environment
- Commitment to opportunities for training and professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and an application pack is available from our website:
https://www.reydonprimary.org/vacancies/ - http://www.pakefieldprimaryschool.org.uk/ All applications are to be submitted through My New Term. Should you require further information please contact Martyn Payne or Sandra Foxwell via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Monday 11th December 2023
Interviews: From 12th December 2023
Reydon Primary School and the Active Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. We expect all staff to actively share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to the taking of satisfactory references and enhanced criminal record clearance in line with the need to create and maintain a safe culture in our recruitment.
This job post has expired.