Faculty Leader of Creative Arts
This job expired on 24 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
24 March 2023 at 9am
10 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Art and designjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated Faculty Leader of Creative Arts who is inspirational in the classroom and will make a substantial contribution to the further development of this ‘good’ school next academic year.
The successful candidate will have the qualities to motivate and inspire our students and their colleagues, as we seek to always bring out the best in those within our school community.
You will be required to teach Art & Design and Photography at both KS3 and KS4, and will have strong classroom management skills, excellent subject knowledge, the ability to lead a department and achieve the best possible outcomes for our students.
The ability to monitor and track the progress of year groups through data is essential, as is the ability to work effectively as leader of the Creative Arts team, which also includes Drama and Music curriculum areas.
What the school offers its staff
At All Saints Catholic College, we aim to create a happy workplace culture through promoting a healthy work/life balance. We do that by providing a package of flexible employee benefits, including:
- An attractive pension scheme for both Teaching and Support staff.
- A high-quality wellbeing package including medical cover, counselling, physiotherapy, fast track medical cover, care service and a 24-hour GP helpline.
- Kirklees Employee Health Care, which also includes wellbeing support, physiotherapy.
- Care First Advice - a 24/7 information and counselling service.
- We are part of the Cycle to Work scheme. Tax free bikes and safety equipment can be payable by payroll deduction through a partnership with Cyclescheme.
Further details about the role
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals who are able to work as part of the whole staff team, and who will support and uphold the Catholic ethos and practices of the school.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday, 28th March 2023.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About All Saints Catholic College
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 886 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- All Saints Catholic College website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
All Saints is an 11-16 school, situated near the northern boundary of Kirklees. We are a Catholic school with students attending from diverse cultural backgrounds, which contribute to the distinctive ethos. All Saints Catholic College enjoys an “Outstanding Judgement” from the Leeds Diocese – Section 48 Inspection (May 2018). In November 2022, Ofsted judged All Saints ‘good’ in every category.
Arranging a visit to All Saints Catholic College
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
King James's School
St Helen's Gate, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD4 6SG
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Huddersfield and West Yorkshire