Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Foundation 1 Teacher – Part-time (5 mornings 16.5 hours) – Permanent from September 2021
Northfield is seeking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic and experienced early years teacher to lead nursery and join our committed and hard-working team. The nursery will start as a 26 place nursery and depending on pupil numbers, may rise to a 39 place by the end of the school year.
The ideal candidate will be an inspirational practitioner who is highly motivated with creative and innovative approaches, and committed to improving the life chances of the children in their care.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• demonstrates a clear understanding of what makes good teaching and learning
• inspires and motivates children, staff, parents/carers
• provides a stimulating learning environment both indoors and outdoors
• demonstrates a solid understanding of the early years curriculum
• works in partnership with families and external agencies to provide the best possible start for all children
• works effectively as part of a team
• shows a commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners
• is a self motivated and creative practitioner
In return we can offer you:
• a good school with a happy and welcoming working environment
• an experienced and extremely supportive and dedicated staff team
• quality assured, bespoke CPD through national, local and school providers
• a well-resourced school
• passionate enthusiastic learners
Visits to the school are warmly welcome. All visits will be carried out in adherence with our current COVID-19 risk assessment. Please telephone 01623 625589 to make an appointment.
An application pack and further details are available from Stacy Smith (School Office Manager) by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01623 625589.
Closing date: Thursday 13th May 2021 at 9.00am
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 25th May 2021.
The school operates Safer Recruitment processes in line with the Safeguarding of Children and all are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
• We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.