The Inclusive Education Trust (IET) is looking to appoint inspirational teacher/s with the ability to teach one or more of the following subjects: - Science, PE, Performing Arts, Media, Maths, English, Design Technology at Reigate Valley College (RVC) in Reigate, Surrey.
The successful candidate/s will have excellent subject knowledge, and possess the flexibility and creativity to teach other subjects with a good understanding of Special Education, Mainstream Education and / or Pupil Referral Units.
The appointments will be on a permanent basis starting on the 1st January 2023.
We welcome applications from both Early Career Teachers (ECT) and Experienced Teachers
The successful candidate will be: -
- Passionate about inclusion and making sure all students gain an inspirational education.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations of students’ achievement and behaviour who is committed to providing high quality learning for all young people.
- Able to maintain and drive forward outstanding standards whilst meeting the needs of a very vulnerable group of students.
- An excellent communicator, able to work inclusively with students, staff, parents, Management Committee and other stakeholders.
- Committed to working collaboratively as part of a team.
- Positive, honest, open and responsive to change with a good sense of humour.
As a Trust, IET offers staff the following benefits: -
- A competitive salary with SEN 1
- A chromebook
- 'Growing Great Staff' programme that enables you to flourish as a practitioner
- Weekly internal CPD and numerous external CPD opportunities
- Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
- A genuine commitment to staff wellbeing and work/life balance
- Employee Assistance Programme & Pension Scheme
- Sociable and friendly staff
- Most importantly…free tea, coffee and biscuits!
If you are a successful teacher with strong commitment to inclusive values; has drive and determination; has excellent interpersonal skills; is a proactive team player; has the ability to strengthen partnerships and most importantly is passionate to make a difference to the lives of vulnerable young people, then we would like to hear from you.
All schools as part of the Inclusive Education Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding among our workforce. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS and CBL check and subscribe to the update service, to be maintained throughout the period of employment.
This job post has expired.