- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Will consider part time, term time
8:40am to 3:15pm 4 days per week
- Contract type
- £19,312-£19,698 per annum, pro rata
The Governors are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant working mainly in Year 1, who would also commit to some lunchtime cover, to join our team permanently.
We are seeking to appoint someone who:
• is a committed professional with vision and drive
• has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• puts children at the heart of everything they do
• is sympathetic to our Christian values
• is able to work as part of team
• communicates effectively
• a positive, nurturing and caring atmosphere
• a strong school community and church links
• a highly supportive and committed Governing body
• happy, friendly and well behaved children with a love of learning
• a creative, purpose led approach to learning
• an attractive learning environment
• a commitment to the professional development of all staff
• an easily accessible rural school just south of M4 junction 11
Applying for the job
For an application pack please visit https://grazeleyprimaryschool.co.uk/about-us/vacancies/ CV’s will not be accepted.
We welcome all candidates to come and visit us before applying. Please contact Mrs Hoskins (Office Manager) on 0118 9883340 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.