University Academy Holbeach is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and inspirational teacher to join our forward thinking Childcare department. This post is suitable for an experienced teacher wishing to join a team of specialists who ensure a high standard of teaching, learning and achievement. As the Head of Childcare you will continue to support the growth and development of the department and will inspire learners to achieve their full potential.
Childcare is a popular subject at KS4 and KS5, and we are proud to run a creative, vibrant and diverse department. You will the opportunity to teach at KS4 with our OCR Cambridge National Course in Child Development and at KS5 with our Level 1, 2 and 3 NCFE,CACHE Childcare qualifications, as well as teaching our apprentices.
Interested candidates will have:
• Industry experience within the field of Childcare
• A proven record of excellent standards and expectations
• An ability to lead a team of specialists and support the development of the department
• The ability to teach Childcare to KS4/KS5/Apprentices
• The ability to plan and deliver high quality and creative lessons
• The ability to motivate and achieve excellent results.
• Excellent organisational skills and an appreciation of your subject.
• The ability to form positive working relationships with staff, pupils and employers.
Applying for the job
Please complete the attached application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.