Head of English
Poole Grammar School, Poole, Dorset
|Subjects||English Language, English Literature|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £36,785 to £52,902|
We are a successful selective Academy Trust school and are seeking to appoint an inspirational inspirational full time Head of English to join and lead our innovative department.
We are looking for a teacher with an enthusiasm for English and exceptional leadership skills.
We have an excellent reputation for success and we offer:
• Intelligent highly motivated students
• A school renowned for the friendliness of its staff room and the potential of its students
• Opportunity to work in a supportive, friendly and forward thinking environment
• An extensive range of extracurricular activities for you to get involved with
If you’re interested in joining our professional and friendly team, then please visit our website www.poolegrammar.com and complete the online application form. Full details about the position can also be found online.
Poole Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS application. Poole Grammar School also promotes equal opportunities for its workforce.
TLR 1C £12,412
- 2020 English HOD applicant pack.pdf  1.39 MB
|School size||1189 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Poole Grammar School website (opens in a new window)|
Gravel Hill, Poole, Dorset, BH17 9JU