- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,817 - £44,302
Plus TLR 2b (£5,071 per annum)
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Be a qualified teacher and Have a thorough knowledge of present
curriculum developments, particularly those relating to your subject
- Be able to deliver consistently good or outstanding practice
- To implement and support all Academy policies.
- To collaborate with other leaders and managers in raising standards
within the curriculum to Good and Outstanding including all student
- To raise standards of teaching, learning and progress to ensure all
subject staff deliver and all students receive Good and Outstanding lessons.
- To coach and mentor subject staff to raise standards in learning and
progress to be Good and Outstanding.
- Be experienced in planning an appropriate and challenging
- Be an inspiring teacher with real enthusiasm for your subject
- Be able to motivate their pupils
- Be committed to high standards for both staff and students
- Be prepared to contribute to the extra-curricular life of the
What the school offers its staff
- Revised Teacher Payscale to retain and reward excellent teachers
- With an outstanding Leadership and Management team, we are focused on
providing our staff with bespoke CPD tailored to the stage they are at in their
- The opportunity to work with happy and well-behaved children who are
excited about learning and work with parents who are supportive of our school
values and ethos.
- Vast support network from senior leaders and other teachers within the
school and our Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning
through resources, mentoring and school visits.
- Benefit from an internationally accredited pedagogy approach to thinking
and learning, which has been proven to enhance classroom practice
- Excellent CPD opportunities including our Early career, Middle and
Senior Leadership programmes
- As an accredited Chartered Teacher organisation, you can become a
recognised Chartered Teacher
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and
support / advice on a wide array of areas
Commitment to safeguarding
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. As per KCSIE we will also undertake online searches for all shortlisted candidates, if you have any questions regarding this process please email email@example.com
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Plympton Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- School size
- 1152 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
At Plympton Academy we believe in inspiring a culture of success for all, including our staff. We have a strong culture of staff development and support - high quality CPD, based on research and evidenced best practice, which is prioritised and supported through a tailored coaching programme.
We work collaboratively with the best schools locally and nationally so that all teachers continue to thrive and engage in the latest teaching developments and practice. We prioritise good behaviour and strong pastoral support so that learning is disruption-free, teachers can teach and students’ can focus. As a result, we are incredibly proud of our students and staff who love the challenge of learning, are equipped to achieve their dreams and take pride in their success.
Arranging a visit to Plympton Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.