- Job role
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Full time
Monday to Friday
- Contract type
- Leadership Scale L14-L27
We are looking to recruit an outstanding, dynamic and passionate Leader to join our highly successful team at Fairfields Primary School. Due to the structures and support in place this role could be suitable for an experienced Headteacher or for someone who could grow into the role as part of a leadership development framework. The successful candidate will work in partnership with the Executive Headteacher to drive school improvement, share the school vision and help achieve excellent outcomes for all children.
The successful candidate will:
• instil ambitious aspirations for all our children and have the ability to motivate and inspire
every child to reach their full potential
• be committed to working collaboratively, supporting and developing both yourself and
colleagues to extend leadership potential in our school and the professional development
of all our staff
• be driven to research and explore new initiatives and innovative practice
• have a clear understanding of the Ofsted framework and what constitutes outstanding
teaching, learning and assessment to ensure that all our children receive an outstanding
• excel at working in and building teams and partnerships within school and beyond
• have a proven track record of school improvement, strategic planning, coaching and
• skilfully promote the school and work confidently with parents, carers and the wider
• promote the safeguarding of children and young people within the school at all times
• embrace and work within the vision and values of Inspiring Futures through Learning Trust
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Free School, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 330 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
About Fairfields Primary School
Fairfields Primary School prides itself on being the beating heart of the Fairfields community. Our vision, since opening our doors in September 2017, has been to provide children with the very best learning experiences and opportunities to grow as confident and resilient individuals.
Arranging a visit to Fairfields Primary School
Please contact Kate Carter on email@example.com to confirm, we have set aside Tuesday 12th October for the school visits.