This job expired on 17 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
September 2023 or earlier
17 April 2023 at 9am
24 March 2023
About Ark John Keats Academy
- School type
- Free School, ages 3 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Through schooljobs
- School size
- 1804 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Ark John Keats Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Ark John Keats was founded in 2013 with one class of reception children. We are now a fully-fledged all-through school, running from nursery to year 13, with over 1700 children. Our secondary school is oversubscribed, with a waiting list for every year group. Our community is composed of supportive and committed families who buy into our vision and work with us to ensure their children achieve all they are capable of in the future.
We aspire for all our children to have the academic knowledge necessary to enable them to progress to university, for pupils to have a love of learning and curiosity about the world, and for them to be polite, well-mannered young people who take responsibility for their choices and drive their own destinies.
Ark John Keats is part of Ark Schools, a hugely successful network serving pupils from deprived communities. Our network shares a belief in our six pillars:
• High expectations: we have high expectations of ourselves and for what our children can achieve
• Excellent teaching: great teaching is what transforms children’s attainment and opens door for the future.
• Exemplary behaviour: children can and should be taught to behave well, following instructions first time, every time, without question.
• Depth for breadth: with a curriculum that encompasses the best of what has been thought and said ensuring our pupils have the knowledge and cultural capital to thrive in the classroom and beyond.
• Knowing every child: we get to know and care deeply about each of our pupils as individuals.
• Always learning: we expect pupils to always learn, but also for our staff to continually develop their professional expertise, supported by Ark’s broad professional development offer.
Arranging a visit to Ark John Keats Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London