In our warm and happy school, we are seeking a Head Teacher who will:
- Have the highest expectations and the ability to inspire, challenge and encourage staff to ensure the best outcomes for all pupils.
- Maintain and grow the Christian, caring, respectful, values-driven school ethos.
- Have the ability and ambition to continue to raise standards.
- Have a track record as a strong practitioner.
- Accept nothing but the very best for the Hose School community.
In return, we can offer you:
- Happy children who are positive about learning.
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and experienced staff committed to developing the unique potential of every pupil
- The opportunity to join a high achieving primary school.
- Supportive colleagues and governing body.
- Collaborate with a number of small schools in the Vale Partnership; and
- Scope for the role to develop into an Executive Head role with similar duties across other schools in the Vale Partnership in the fullness of time.
We are looking for someone who shares our passion and beliefs, someone who will ensure the best possible start in education for all of our children.
You may be an existing Head or someone that has completed, or is working towards, their NPQH. Equally, you may have subject, pastoral or a curriculum leadership and management responsibility within your current role.
We are looking for someone with a passion for their work and the outcomes for all. Someone who can lead the team, link with stakeholders, who has strong pastoral and curriculum knowledge, has excellent safeguarding and financial awareness and can guide us through the external drive for Academisation.
We would like to hear from you, if you think Hose is right for you.
Hose Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure by the Disclosure andBarring Service (DBS check).
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.com