L15 - L21 The salary starting point will be agreed on appointment.
The Governing Board is seeking to appoint a new headteacher to
Guilden Sutton Church of England Primary School, Guilden Sutton, Chester.
We believe that this is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated candidate to build upon the continued success achieved over the years. They must be prepared to share our vision of excellence and be committed to providing a high quality, broad and enriching educational experience for all pupils, within our strong family ethos, based on Christian principles.
We are seeking to appoint a headteacher who has:
• Energy and vision to develop the school’s excellent academic achievements.
• Commitment to education based on Christian ethos and principles.
• Experience and ability to develop excellent school management which will ensure continuing staff development, sound governance and effective budget control.
• Proven leadership skills with which to motivate and inspire our children, staff and community.
What we can offer you:
• An inclusive, progressive school with a track record of strong academic success.
• A high standard of teaching and learning, supplemented by a variety of
extra-curricular and enrichment opportunities.
• A dedicated, committed and caring team of outstanding practitioners.
• A happy, friendly, well behaved and hardworking cohort of children who are proud of their school.
• An engaged, supportive and proactive Board of Governors and vibrant Trustees.
Applying for the job
Application forms and further details can be obtained from and returned to: The School Governance Team, e-mail: email@example.com
The supporting statement should be written in Ariel font size 12 and should be no longer than three sides of A4.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
216 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Guilden Sutton CofE Primary School
Guilden Sutton C of E Primary School is situated in the heart of a thriving semi-rural village on the outskirts of Chester. The school is a Group 2 school with 214 pupils on roll and operates with classes of 30 pupils. Staff and pupils strive hard to make every child matter in providing a safe, happy environment all underpinned by our Christian ethos. There is a very strong relationship with our local church and support from that community and our Rector, in which all faiths are also recognised and celebrated.
We work hard to ensure that every opportunity is created for the children to fulfil their full potential by supporting them in any way within school, in extra curricular activities or within the community.
For further details of the many aspects of life in Guilden Sutton School please visit our website , or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arranging a visit to Guilden Sutton CofE Primary School
Due to current restrictions we cannot arrange any pre application visits but hope to offer shortlisted candidates the chance to visit the school and be shown round by the current head.