Group 4 - L 21(£69,031) - L 27 (£79,958) (starting point subject to experience)
The successful candidate will be:
- A committed Christian who will both maintain and further develop close links with our partner church, and uphold our steadfast school ethos.
- An excellent leader with the pastoral skills to build good working relationships with staff and to continue to foster our sense of school family.
- Able to ensure that all children are given opportunities to reach their full potential, regardless of academic ability, with an enriched and engaging curriculum.
- Able to enhance the existing strengths of the school, bringing inspirational drive and ambition for moving our school to Outstanding, with a sharp focus on enhancing pedagogy through a strong and effective CPD programme.
-An experienced leader with a clear vision, which focuses on raising achievement and standards through a wide variety of teaching and learning experiences.
- Committed to engage with the wider community, while keeping pupils at the heart of all matters.
- A financially astute leader with significant experience as a Head Teacher in a primary school, with a proven track record of effective leadership and management and proficient business management skills.
Applying for the job
The full application pack, including the required Diocesan application form is available from the school website: https://stphilipwestbrook.co.uk/about-us/vacancies/
If you wish to discuss the vacancy with the LA Adviser please contact WBC Advisory Team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to reading your completed application that should be sent to email@example.com with “HT St Philips” in the subject field. CVs will not be accepted.More on how to apply
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
547 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About St Philip (Westbrook) CofE Aided Primary School
Three form entry Primary School
A large and diverse school community with enthusiastic well- behaved children who love learning and are proud of their school.
- A supportive and dedicated staff committed to enabling all children to achieve the highest standards.
- A close relationship with our Church and growing links with the wider community.
- A ‘Good’ school with elements of ‘Outstanding’ in respect of our latest OfSTED judgement and an ‘Excellent’ judgement following our last SIAMS inspection.
- Good relationships with all stakeholders (pupils, staff and families) and a commitment to embracing and valuing all cultures and individuals.
- A happy, vibrant and well maintained working environment for learning.
- A strong governing body, committed to providing opportunities for continued professional development and to providing a rich and stimulating curriculum, enhanced with a range of activities and clubs including music, sport and art.
Arranging a visit to St Philip (Westbrook) CofE Aided Primary School
COVID secure visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact our Business Manager; Mrs J Power on 01925 445391.
The full application pack, including the required Diocesan application form is available from the