This job expired on 16 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
25 August 2023
16 April 2023 at 11:59pm
22 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time leadership appointment
- £51,470 - £59,558 (Group 1, ISR 7 - 13)
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking an enthusiastic, positive and forward-thinking headteacher, with outstanding leadership skills and high aspirations for pupil achievement and the provision of opportunities for pupils
What the school offers its staff
- We offer the opportunity to be part of a cohesive, friendly and skilled team.
- We value all members of staff alongside professional and supportive staff relationships.
- We have a focus on staff wellbeing and provide access to wellbeing support services. The trust has a dedicated wellbeing website and employee discount schemes.
Further details about the role
The postholder will undertake the responsibilities of SENDCo and have a small teaching requirement including PPA cover. The school currently has 54 pupils but has the capacity for up to 70 pupils.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Arnesby Church of England Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 63 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Church of England Primary Academy
Arranging a visit to Arnesby Church of England Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Willenhall Community Primary School
St James Lane, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 3DB
Coundon Primary School
Forfield Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV6 1FQ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Leicester and Leicestershire and Rutland