Headteacher at St Anselm's Catholic Primary School
41 days remaining to apply
Earliest start date
1 September 2023
Latest start date
1 January 2024
11 May 2023 at 5pm
17 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - This role is a full time position working Monday to Friday.
- L16 to L23 Inner London
What skills and experience we're looking for
- has the ability to lead inspire and motivate
both staff and pupils to achieve high standards through their organisation and
- has a proven track record and can evidence whole school impact on pupil progress and attainment as a school leader and is constantly seeking innovative ways to improve standards
- an excellent communicator who can work with all members of our school community with empathy and compassio
- is a practising Catholic committed to Catholic Education
What the school offers its staff
- a friendly and talented team of staff who are dedicated to make a difference to the children in their care,
- a warm and caring environment which is inspired by our strong Catholic ethos.
- enthusiastic and highly motivated pupils who have a thirst for learning and achieving the best they can.
- a school that works closely with parents, the local parish and is strongly supported by the Governing Body.
Further details about the role
“In God’s love, we live, learn and grow”
Due to the retirement of our current Headteacher, the Governors of St Anselm’s are looking to appoint a new enthusiastic and inspiring Headteacher who will continue the school’s vision and journey as our new leader. We are a welcoming and happy community which includes our local parish church.
St Anselm’s is a successful one form entry school located in the heart of Southall, Ealing. The school has a diverse community; this makes for an exciting and thriving environment.
Our curriculum is designed to enable every child to be well-equipped to be active citizens in service to the world. We also provide a wide range of extra-curricular activities and strong pastoral support.
The school is well served by transport links with the new Elizabeth Line less than 5 minutes’ walk.
The school will only accept the Catholic Education Services Application Form.
Please note the closing date for applications is Thursday 11th May 2023 at 4pm
Shortlisting will take place on Friday 12th May 2023 and interviews will take place in school on Thursday 18th May 2023. References will be taken up immediately after shortlisting. Candidates are asked to ensure that their referees are advised of this.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 64 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Anselm's Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 246 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 020 8574 3906
Arranging a visit to St Anselm's Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Wells Primary School
Barclay Oval, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 0PP
St Paul's CofE Primary School
Worlidge Street, London, W6 9BP
Harris Primary Academy Beckenham
Manor Way, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 3SJ
Harris Primary Academy East Dulwich
173 Lordship Lane, London, SE22 8HA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed