Berry Hill Primary School, Coleford, Gloucestershire, GL16 7AT
This job expired on 9 September 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 January 2023
9 September 2022 at 12pm (midday)
14 August 2022
About Berry Hill Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 200 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Berry Hill Primary School website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
We can offer:
• Enthusiastic, polite children who genuinely love learning
• A dedicated, experienced school team who are eager to grow and develop new skills, working collaboratively with their headteacher
• A dedicated Friends Association that contributes actively to the school community
• A strongly committed Governing Board who will support you and ensure you further your own career and professional development
We are looking for an exceptional leader who can demonstrate:
• A clear strategic vision, built on experience of school leadership and an understanding of evidence-based pedagogy and the national context
• A passion for primary education, including Early Years, with the skills and knowledge to grow our new pre-school provision
• An understanding of the importance of and what is needed to ensure an environment that supports and develops the whole child holistically
• A desire to continually improve, seeking out and creating best practice, to achieve the highest standards of teaching and learning to achieve the best academic outcomes for pupils.
• The ability to build the confidence and trust of the whole community
• A clear understanding of how to be a school, community, and system leader.
If you have the vision and enthusiasm to inspire the staff, pupils, parents and wider community, alongside excellent leadership and interpersonal skills then we would be delighted to receive your application.
We warmly welcome and would recommend that potential candidates visit the school. Please contact the school directly and speak with the Headteacher. To arrange this please email on firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you would like further information and an application pack regarding this position, please email Miss Wendy Gallagher at email@example.com or telephone 01452 427802.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Arranging a visit to Berry Hill Primary School
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Gloucestershire and Gloucester