- Job role
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- £61,166 - £74,295
Required for: April 2022
Salary Range: £61,166 to £74,295
Broadstone Hall Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and all staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. Shortlisted candidates will be expected to complete a Disqualification Declaration. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate pre-employment checks which will include references from previous employers, confirmation of the right to work in the UK and appropriate DBS and prohibition checks.
The governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational Headteacher with the enthusiasm and vision to build upon the successes and reputation of our thriving and vibrant school.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
• Is a confident leader, committed to sustained improvement within a growing school
• Is passionate about teaching and learning and believes in developing the true potential for each of our children
• Is an exemplary role model with strong leadership and organisational skills
• Can nurture, inspire, challenge and motivate pupils and staff alike
• Has the ambition, desire and dedication to maintain and strengthen links with parents, governors and the wider community
We can offer you:
• A welcoming friendly school with a 40-place nursery
• Positive, happy, confident children who enjoy learning and achieving well
• A dedicated team of talented and caring staff
• A fully supportive and active governing body
• An attractive extended building
We encourage you to visit the school and can arrange this by calling 0161 432 1916, or visit our website: www.broadstonehall.stockport.sch.uk. Applications must be completed on the application form provided using Microsoft Word only please, and submitted electronically to email@example.com. Please note that Day 1 is expected to be in school with Day 2 taking place at an external venue and will include a presentation.
Closing Date: Monday 1st November 2021 12.00 noon
Shortlisting: Wednesday 3rd November 2021
Interviews: Monday 8th and Tuesday 9th November 2021
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 515 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Broadstone Hall Primary School
We are a large, diverse school with a 2.5 form intake. We have over 500 children on roll, from nursery through to Year 6. 10% of our children are on the SEND register and 20% qualify for the Pupil Premium grant. Our team of teachers and support staff is a strong, committed, and loyal one, who work incredibly hard for all our children. Both pupils' and staff's resilience and skills have been tested like never before over the last 2 years, and we are all so proud of how everyone at the school has proven themselves to be part of an inspiring, driven and strong team.
Arranging a visit to Broadstone Hall Primary School
To arrange a visit to school please call 0161 432 1916 and arrange a visit with the School Business Manager.