Leadership Scale 12-18
Due to the recent retirement of our Principal, the children, Governors and staff of Stars Trust (Stanley Green Infant Academy and Starfish Nursery) in Poole, Dorset are seeking to appoint an energetic and inspirational Headteacher to fulfil this exciting role in our forward-thinking and innovative Stand-Alone Academy (SAT).
We are looking for:
• An ambitious Headteacher who will enthusiastically promote and uphold our school vision, who understands and embraces our school values-based ethos and will engage and encourage an appetite for learning within the school and its community.
• An inspirational leader who can share and clearly communicate their ambitions for the long-term future and development of the school, bringing new perspectives and initiatives to continue our school’s current success and build upon our already high standards.
• A reflective, understanding practitioner who will guide, support and develop the full potential of our whole school team, furthering a culture of collaboration and personal development with high regard for staff wellbeing and resilience.
• An innovative Headteacher who recognises the added value and benefit of opportunities outside the classroom, developing life skills and an understanding of the modern world, whilst fostering the best possible outcomes for each and every child through creative teaching and learning.
• A Headteacher with strong business and financial understanding, who can work collaboratively with our Finance Manager and Governors to maintain our secure financial position while continuing to provide the extensive offer to our families.
We can offer you:
• A welcoming and friendly Infant school set in a coastal location.
• Fantastic facilities and extensive school grounds, which have been developed to provide a rich and stimulating learning environment.
• A thriving school filled with enthusiastic and energetic children who are keen to learn, curious and well mannered.
• Motivated, highly skilled, committed and hardworking staff, who are dedicated to providing excellent teaching, life opportunities and unique experiences for our children, enabling them to look forward to their future with confidence and excitement.
• An open, honest and encouraging governing body who bring a breadth of skills and experience to the table. The Governors work collaboratively with the SLT and are willing to take calculated and informed risks for the improvement of the school.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, ages 2 to 7
262 pupils enrolled
2 to 7
About Stanley Green Infant Academy
Stanley Green Infant Academy and Starfish Nursery is a welcoming and friendly Stand-Alone Academy (SAT), set in extensive grounds in the beautiful coastal town of Poole. We are fortunate to have excellent facilities, which have been developed to provide a rich and stimulating learning and teaching environment for our children, staff and community. Our considerable school grounds set us apart from many infant schools and we take full advantage of our outside space.
Stanley Green Infant Academy and Starfish Nursery has a stable school population, currently there are 243 pupils on roll, with 50 in our Nursery. From our Nursery, children stay and transition into our four-form entry school where we have the capacity to welcome up to 120 children into our bright and airy Reception.
Arranging a visit to Stanley Green Infant Academy
Visits may be possible to the school dependent on current guidance.
Contact the school to make an appointment with Mrs Suzanne Miles on 01202 778181 or email email@example.com