This job expired on 21 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
21 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
28 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time position
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
- Has an inspirational and inclusive leadership style which will empower and motivate others.
- Is an excellent practitioner who has a proven track record of school improvement
- Is committed to our inclusive approach which celebrates cultural, religious, ethnic and linguistic diversity.
- Has excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Has very high expectations of behaviour and is passionate about children’s learning.
- Will be able to lead and manage our team of teaching and support staff.
- Is able to maintain and strengthen our current links with parents, the Diocese and the wider community.
- Will continue to work in partnership with our Wheatley Partnership schools
What the school offers its staff
What we can offer you:
- The support of a dedicated team of staff and Governors who will work with you in setting and delivering the school vision.
- The opportunity to work in a very positive, supportive and caring Christian school ethos
- The opportunity to develop the senior leadership team.
- The opportunity to build on established working relationship with parents and the local community.
- A bespoke leadership induction programme and further CPD package.
- The school occupies a large site with excellent outdoor provision, together with a Forest School in a privately owned woodland.
Further details about the role
The Governors of this thriving, rural, Church of England Primary School are seeking to appoint an exceptional and inspirational leader to be our new Headteacher and to lead the school so that it continues to deliver improved outcomes for all our children. In 2018, the school was judged as Good, along with a SIAMS Good rating in 2016.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Marsh Baldon CofE Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 76 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01865 343249
Marsh Baldon is a small, inclusive school where all are supported to grow and learn informed by the Christian values of love, respect, trust and moral courage. We are a Church of England Primary school in an idyllic location at the heart of the Marsh Baldon village community, south of the city of Oxford. We are proud of our diverse, inclusive school and the pupils we have on roll come from the local communities of the Baldons and Nuneham Courtenay as well as the wider catchment of surrounding villages and Oxford suburbs. We respect our pupils as individuals and encourage an ethos of mutual respect and tolerance for all. We challenge and support all our young learners so they can achieve their full potential. We want the very best for all and prepare our pupils for their continued journey as independent, free thinking, confident individuals.
Arranging a visit to Marsh Baldon CofE Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Uffington Church of England Primary School
Broad Street, Faringdon, Oxfordshire, SN7 7RA
St Luke's CofE Primary School
Cookham Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 7EG
Assistant Headteacher - St John's CE Primary School
St John's Church of England Primary School
121-147 Orts Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 3JN
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Oxfordshire