Leadership Group 3 - L16 £61,166 to L24 £73,559 per annum
Due to the early retirement of our outgoing Headteacher we have a fantastic opportunity to lead our nursery and primary school. The Governors are keen to find a highly motivated, enthusiastic and caring Headteacher who will lead and inspire our school through the next phase of its exciting journey enabling our children to be ‘free to flourish’.
The successful candidate will have Headteacher, Deputy or Assistant Headteacher experience and will be prepared to engage with the whole school community.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
• Substantial and current experience as a senior teacher in a primary / infant / nursery school
• Evidence of successfully leading school improvement
• Evidence of the application of strategies to review, evaluate and improve teaching and learning
• Experience of curriculum leadership and development
• Experience of guiding, coaching, mentoring or training individuals to improve their practice
• A desire to engage and work collaboratively with parents, carers and the local community
• Flexibility, initiative and drive to maintain a positive attitude in the face of a challenging and demanding job
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Applying for the job
An application pack can be downloaded from the Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council jobs page.
Completed applications forms and a supporting statement of no more than 1,200 words explaining how you meet the required criteria should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 9.00am on Friday, 25th June 2021.More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.