L13 - L20 (Full Time, Permanent)
Start date: 4th January 2022 (or earlier by arrangement)
Apply by: Monday 20th September (9am)
Interviews will be held on: Tuesday 28th and Wednesday 29th September 2021
The Governors of Spring Meadow Infant and Nursery school are seeking a dedicated leader that embodies the school’s core values of “Kind, Brave and Curious” to join us as Headteacher.
Spring Meadow is a four-form entry school in the beautiful and thriving cathedral city of Ely. We have places for 360 infants, a 104-place nursery, and the county's only Infant Assessment Unit.
The role is not without its challenges as Spring Meadow has two consecutive Requires Improvement Ofsted ratings. As a result of incredible determination and a commitment to providing an excellent foundation for our young people, our school is close to being recognised as the nurturing and effective school that we experience everyday. Join us and become a key part in its future success.
Governors are looking for a serving Headteacher or experienced Deputy Headteacher who brings;
- A proven track record of successful school leadership, with the ability to lead excellence in teaching and learning.
- A collaborative leader who is able to create opportunities for the engagement and success of all stakeholders including pupils, teachers, staff and the wider community.
- A clear understanding of the impact and importance of children’s early education, outcomes and experience.
In return Spring Meadow can offer the successful candidate;
- An experienced team of practitioners for you to lead on the journey of embedding excellence.
- A close partnership with the Local Authority to provide additional support, resources and accountability towards the school’s success.
- Kind, brave and curious children who are eager to learn and grow.
To find out more, attached you’ll find our school information pack, detailed job description and person specification. We also invite you to visit our school website www.springmeadow.cambs.sch.uk. Please return your application by e-mail to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 20th September at 9am Interviews: Tuesday 28th and Wednesday 29th September 2021.
Spring Meadow Infant and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This means that the post holder will have a shared responsibility for the safeguarding of all children and young people. The post holder also has an implicit duty to promote the welfare of all children and young people. The successful candidate will undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Applying for the job
To find out more, please contact EPM for the detailed job description and person specification. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.