Leadership Scale 12-18
We wish to appoint someone who will provide vision, ambition, leadership and direction at Willow Primary Academy; ensuring it continues to develop.
Personal Qualities & Knowledge:
We wish to appoint someone who:
• Is an excellent practitioner employing a caring ethos to ensure our children always come first
• Has an excellent knowledge of the current issues and future trends impacting on the world of special education
• Has the confidence and ability to maintain and develop the outstanding nature of our school
• Has proven management, interpersonal and teambuilding skills.
Pupils and Staff:
To continue to develop:
• A skilled and highly motivated staff team
• To work with an experienced set of Governors on the Local Advisory Board
• To work collaboratively with the other MAT Principals
• To build a strong professional relationship with the Executive Principal/CEO.
Leadership and Management:
• Ensure that the schools systems, organisation and processes are all in place and are efficient and fit for purpose
• Provide a safe, calm and well-ordered environment for all pupils and staff, with a strong focus on safeguarding pupils and pupil welfare
• Welcome strong governance and actively support the governing body to understand its role and deliver its functions effectively
• To continue the current outstanding leadership and the excellent high quality of care and education for pupils.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.