High Level Teaching Assistant - Westwood Academy
This job expired on 19 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
17 April 2023
19 March 2023 at 11:59pm
6 March 2023
- Higher level teaching assistant
- View all Part timejobs - Initially, you will be required to work 3 days a week, Tuesday to Thursday, 17 hours and 15 minutes. This will increase to 5 days per week by September 2023.
- Scale: 6 Point: 12 - 17 (Depending on experience) Actual Salary: £9,549.85 to £10,465.61 per annum (Depending on experience)
What skills and experience we're looking for
You will be expected to deliver lessons, assist with preparing and planning lessons as required and mark pupils’ work.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you…
- Want to be a valued member of a professional and supportive team.
- Are a qualified HLTA who is enthusiastic and can motivate children to achieve their very best.
- Have relevant experience of working with children and be able to teach whole classes and groups as required.
- Are ambitious and have high expectations of yourself and for your pupils.
- Have a positive and inspirational approach with a real passion for making a difference.
What the school offers its staff
What we can offer you:
- A growing Multi Academy Trust of Primary schools who work closely together for the benefit of everyone.
- The ‘Leadership Academy’ which delivers high quality professional development to all staff.
- A dynamic and collaborative team of Teachers, Leaders and a Central Team who are dedicated and committed to the success of all pupils and staff alike.
- Additional holiday in October giving a two week break, enabled by an early close on every Friday which is utilised for CPD.
- Engaged and enthusiastic pupils who are ‘proud to belong’ to our school and enjoy learning in a stimulating environment.
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance programme available to all employees.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Westwood Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 253 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Westwood Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Westwood Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Lordswood Lane, Chatham, Kent, ME5 8NN
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Essex, Southend and Thurrock