Higher Level Teaching Assistant EY
This job expired on 14 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
14 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
31 March 2023
- Higher level teaching assistant
- View all Part timejobs - 35 hours per week Monday to Friday 8:30 - 4:00pm (with 1/2 hour for lunch)
- Maternity or parental leave cover - 9 months
Full-time equivalent salary
- 23,194.00 - 25,409.00
- H5 spinal point1 - 6
What skills and experience we're looking for
Highwood Primary are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated & passionate Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our Early Years Team.
As a school we constantly strive to deliver the highest standards of early education in line with the requirements of the EYFS framework. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of the new EYFS Framework & child development.
Our well-resourced, Reception unit offers a stimulating & creative learning environment in a calm, well-maintained, school building set in beautiful open grounds.
At Highwood Primary, we believe in nurturing all our children to develop to the best of their abilities. We are proud to be part of each child's journey, assisting them to become knowledgeable, skilled, confident & responsible members of our local and wider community. We believe that children understand their obligation to make positive contributions to their families, friends & communities as well to general society as British citizens.
We are looking for someone who:
- A proven record of being an inspirational HLTA in KS1 or EYFS;
- Is committed to and enthusiastic about inclusion and has strategies to achieve this for all children;
- Is an effective classroom practitioner;
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines;
- Is a good team player;
- Is committed to continual professional development;
- Will be committed to the school and will contribute to all aspects of school life.
Above all we are looking for a practitioner who is adaptable, creative & energetic, with a high level of integrity as well as the ability to build positive relationships at all levels and with a wide range of professionals.
What the school offers its staff
In return we can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a friendly and diverse school community;
- An attractive working environment with excellent facilities;
- Well-resourced classrooms;
- A supportive, enthusiastic and forward thinking school team;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Training in EYFS.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Highwood Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 432 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Highwood Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01923 256210
Similar jobs nearby
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Albion Primary School
Albion Street, London, SE16 7JD
Cheam Common Junior Academy
Kingsmead Avenue, Worcester Park, Surrey, KT4 8UT
James Elliman Academy
Elliman Avenue, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 5BA
Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Stapleford Abbotts Primary School
Stapleford Road, Romford, Essex, RM4 1EJ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Hertfordshire