The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working with pupils across
the whole age and ability range to deliver a wide range of activities, which
support and enhance learning, personal and social development.
- Have the ability to support and complement
the professional work of teachers by managing and providing an extensive range
of learning related activities.
the highest expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour.
- Demonstrate a commitment to raising pupil
attainment and achievement.
- Have enthusiasm and commitment.
- Share the Trust and School vision and values.
Please see attached Recruitment Pack for full Job Description
In return we can offer you:
- A committed, supportive and hardworking staff
team who strive to improve the learning journey for all pupils.
- A strong senior leadership team who will
provide mentoring, support and advice.
- Fantastic, well-behaved, friendly children
who enjoy learning and are self-motivated.
- The challenge of working in a forward-looking
- An exciting opportunity to help shape the
future of the school within a supportive framework.
- A planned programme of quality professional development.
- A school with strong Christian values which
promote an education of excellence that allows children to flourish in all
areas, academically, socially, emotionally, spiritually, and physically.
- Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, Teachers
Pension Scheme for Teachers
- 25 days annual leave
- Growth and Development processes in place for all employees to
support continuous professional development
- Access to
over 70 online E-Learning courses
- 24-hour confidential helpline covering legal, financial,
wellbeing, health and nutrition etc.
- Confidential counselling – up to 6 sessions free of charge
- Physiotherapy – up to 4 free sessions free of charge
- Coaching - Personalised stress coaching plans over 6 weeks, one
to one with an OH Practitioner
- Virtual GP – Accessible by smart phone or computer, same day
appointments available at time to suit
In line with Keeping Children Safe in Education 2022, please be advised that if shortlisted, we will carry out internet searches to support our commitment to safer recruitment. Please note that the purpose of this is to identify any incidents or issues that have happened, and are publicly available online, which the school might want to explore with applicants at interview. Internet searches will be carried out by someone who is not directly involved in the recruitment process and only relevant information will be shared with the interview panel.
This job post has expired.