- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, term time
37 hours a week
- Contract type
- £23,541 - £25,991 pro rata
Due to the promotion of the current postholder, Westfield School is looking to appoint a permanent HLTA to work within our learning support team. The role will start as soon as possible and will lead support for identified KS4 students with learning and special educational needs and our Social Skills provision.
You will need to be energetic, creative, inspiring, and enjoy working with young people eager to fulfil their potential.
We are looking for:
• An enthusiastic and innovative Higher Level Teaching Assistant.
• Someone with exciting ideas who can build on existing good practice.
• An individual with good literacy/numeracy skills with a friendly, outgoing and flexible approach.
• An individual with an inclusive approach to education
We are looking for someone with a genuine desire to improve the life chances and academic outcomes of young people. Candidates must have strong communication skills and be flexible, resilient, and nurturing towards students.
If you want to work in an inspiring, fully inclusive environment with students who want to succeed and alongside friendly, supportive staff, then we want to hear from you! You will join a passionate and dedicated team, a school with strong leadership, and a Trust who is committed to providing professional development and opportunities for all colleagues.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.