ICT Technician – Role B job summary
ICT Technician – Role B
Salary £19,650 rising to £20,043
37 hours a week (52 weeks a Year)
Exciting and innovative times at Longhill High School.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and hardworking ICT Technician to join the IT support team at Longhill High School. The team supports a user-base of over 1000, providing Windows clients and a mixed Windows/Linux backend.
This role would suit a new qualified IT apprentice or graduate.
We are looking for an individual to join our team who will:
• Work with the school’s ICT helpdesk system, ensuring that incidents and requests are prioritized appropriately whilst maintaining communications with users until resolved.
• Be responsible for providing high quality technical support and advice, escalating to the senior ICT Technician where necessary.
• Install and configure computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and application problems.
• Have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office/Office 365 and Windows 7/10.
In return we can offer you:
• A welcoming, friendly school with happy, confident children.
• Access to CPD to help you grow and develop in your role.
• Cycle to work scheme
• Caring and committed staff.
If you would like to discuss the role, please contact;
Harry Pollard email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Midday Monday 6th June 2022
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview in the week commencing 13th June 2022
Please read through the job pack for further information about this vacancy
Applying for the job
Please return your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post for the attention of Headteacher’s PA, Longhill High School, Falmer Road, Rottingdean, Brighton BN2 7FRMore on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.