Key Stage 1 Teacher
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: Teacher Pay Scale (£30,000 - £45,200)
Fixed Term for 1 year (January start)
Are you seeking your next move and wish to work in a supportive and forward thinking school, where the children are positive, happy, and eager to learn? Perhaps you are newly qualified and looking for an exciting environment in which to begin your teaching career. We are looking to appoint a Key Stage 1 Teacher who shares our passion for learning for a one year fixed term starting in January 2024.
Successful applicants will:
- Love being a teacher!
- Be determined to make a difference for our children.
- Motivated and passionate about learning.
- Work at their best as part of a team.
- Have a commitment to high quality, inclusive, primary school education.
- Be confident in the use of phonics.
- Be willing and able to contribute to the wider school community.
Benefits We offer:
- Positive, happy children who are eager to learn.
- A supportive, forward thinking leadership team and governing body.
- A welcoming and vibrant local community.
- A friendly, hard-working and committed staff.
- Exceptional support for your continued professional development.
- An inspiring and vibrant learning environment.
High Hazels Academy is part of United Learning which is a unique group of independent and state schools working together to achieve the best in everyone. Our vision is to provide excellent education so that all young people are able to make a success of their lives and, if we are to realise this vision, we need to make sure we attract, develop, and reward the key ingredient – you.
For further information and to apply please visit: https://www.highhazelsacademy.org.uk/about-us/working-for-us/vacancies
The school will be open for visits on Friday 22nd September 2023 at 10 am, Tuesday, 26th September at 3.30 pm or Friday, 6th October 2023 at 10 am. Should you wish to attend please confirm with Karen Jones, HR Manager by email email@example.com
High Hazels Academy committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Closing date: Sunday 8th October 2023 at 12 noon
Shortlisting on Monday 9th October 2023
Interviews to take place 16th/17th October 2023
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.