Hours: Full Time ECT
Required for: September 2022
Contract Type:12 month fixed term contract
The Co-Headteachers and Governing Body are seeking a hardworking, inspiring, skilled and enthusiastic ECT who is passionate about teaching the Key Stage One age range to join our committed team. The role will be based in our Croscombe Primary School to teach a mixed age class of Year 1 and Year 2 pupils. We are looking for someone who is animated, imaginative, resourceful and not only able to manage the planning, preparation and assessment of the children’s learning but is able to provide engaging continuous provision within the indoor and outdoor classroom. This person will go the extra mile in ensuring the best possible outcomes for our Key Stage One children and will bring a positive and can do attitude to our supportive, dynamic and welcoming team.
The Successful Candidate Will Also:
- Have relevant teaching experience of working with Key Stage 1 children.
- Set high expectations of academic learning and behaviour
- Be able to manage learning and the environment with ambition and initiative.
- Be passionate about encouraging children to achieve and reach their full potential.
- Have a creative flair in order to ensure the environment is educationally stimulating and accessible.
- Use teaching methods which stimulate children’s natural intrinsic intellectual curiosity.
- Take responsibility for their own professional development
- Be able to work effectively within the description of the job role. (see job description).
Application packs can be obtained from the federation vacancies page on our website:
Croscombe and Stoke St Michael Primary Schools Federation Website
Alternatively contact our Co-Headteachers by emailing:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to our full commitment in safe guarding our children, this post will require successful references, a criminal background check and a full DBS clearance prior to appointment.
Closing date: Wednesday 31stAugust 2022
Interviews: Thursday 1stSeptember 2022
This job post has expired.