Key Stage Two Teacher job summary
We require an excellent and inspirational teacher to join our dedicated staff from 1 September 2022, to teach in our Key Stage Two. We are seeking a hard-working team player with good interpersonal skills and a proven track record in raising standards to join our existing highly committed staff.
The successful candidate will:
• Be highly effective teachers with a strong vision for the curriculum they teach.
• Demonstrate a commitment to providing all children with the opportunity to succeed through the delivery of a creative and engaging curriculum.
• Be motivated by research in order to provide the highest quality learning opportunities and an up-to-date knowledge of the curriculum.
• Be sympathetic with our Christian ethos and able to live out our strong Christian vision through their work in school.
• Have a clear understanding of assessment for learning.
• Have high expectations of behaviour and a commitment for excellence in teaching, learning and assessment.
• Have strong inter-personal skills to establish positive relationships within the school community and be an excellent team player.
• Be skilled at teaching phonics.
We will offer you:
• A supportive and inclusive school community where staff feel looked after and morale is high.
• A hard working, positive team who are dedicated to improving the lives of children through the quality of children’s experiences and the curriculum offer.
• Opportunities for high quality continued professional development.
• The opportunity to work with pupils who are enthusiastic, caring and demonstrate excellent attitudes towards their learning.
A good or outstanding practitioner
A good understanding of the National Curriculum
Skilled in teaching phonics and improving standards in early reading development
High expectations and be committed to inclusion
Highly effective in the planning, teaching and assessment of all lessons
Able to maintain positive relationships with pupils, colleagues and parents
Rigorous in ensuring all pupils make good progress
The ability to join a team and contribute to whole school development
A good understanding of safeguarding
A proven track record of raising standards
The ability to lead a subject throughout the school
This job post has expired.
About Bickleigh Down Church of England Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 418 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
At Bickleigh Down Church of England Primary School, we aim to provide children with safe, caring environment where every pupil is encouraged to reach their full potential in all aspects of school life. Our strong Christian vision based on Hebrews 10:24 ‘and let us consider how we may spur one another on towards love and good deeds’ ensures that every child has the opportunity to be the best that they can be.
Arranging a visit to Bickleigh Down Church of England Primary School
Please contact 01752 301837 to request a tour of the school.