KS Coordinator of English
Clifton Community School, Rotherham, South Yorkshire
|Subjects||English Language, English Literature|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||MPS / UPS|
CLIFTON COMMUNITY SCHOOL
Middle Lane, Rotherham S65 2SN
Tel: 01709 515005 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KS COORDINATOR OF ENGLISH
TLR 2b (£4,657)
TLR negotiable dependent on experience
Required for January 2021 or sooner if possible
Clifton Community School seeks applications from candidates who possess excellent knowledge and understanding of their subject. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students and share our intent of all students leaving ‘able’ and ‘qualified’.
You will work at Clifton Community School in Rotherham and benefit from the opportunities offered by a large and successful family of schools. The Multi-Academy Trust runs a number of schools in Rotherham including Wickersley School & Sports College and Rawmarsh Community School. Clifton is a thriving, multi-cultural, 11-16 school of 800 students, which was rebuilt in 2005. It is a school with high expectations and a student centred focus. Ofsted 2019 acknowledged that Leaders and teachers have a real passion for doing their best for pupils. Clifton is a ‘Good’ school (Ofsted December 2019), with the drive and determination to be outstanding.
We need a KS Co-ordinator who:
• places relationships at the heart of their professional practice
• is committed to securing the best possible future for each of our students
• has excellent subject knowledge and a proven track record in the classroom
• can drive up standards in English to ensure we continue to improve year on year
• has strong leadership ambitions
• is resilient and determined to succeed
Closing date: Noon on Monday 1st June 2020
Application forms, further details about the English faculty can be found on our website at www.cliftonschool.org. You may also request a pack by e-mail to: email@example.com
Completed application forms should be returned to Miss M Payton, PA to the Headteacher, Clifton Community School, Middle Lane, Rotherham S65 2SN (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check and satisfactory references.
Please note we operate safer recruitment and we do not accept CV’s, all applicants must complete an application form in full.
TLR 2b £4,657
- Info for applicants- KS Coordinator of English.pdf  0.84 MB
|School size||776 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Clifton Community School website (opens in a new window)|
About Clifton Community School
Clifton is a thriving, multi-cultural, 11 - 16 secondary school of 800 students, which was rebuilt in 2005. It is a school with high expectations and a student centred focus. Ofsted 2019 acknowledged that Leaders and teachers have a real passion for doing their best for pupils. Clifton is a 'Good' school (Ofsted December 2019), with the drive and determination to be outstanding.
Clifton works in partnership with Wickersley School & Sports College and this offers:
• The opportunity to work and progress across the family of schools
• The support and expertise of our outstanding faculties working across the family of schools
• Opportunities for significant career development
• A full and detailed programme of support and development for NQTs and Recently Qualified
• Access to an outstanding programme of continuing professional development across the multi
Middle Lane, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S65 2SN