Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Main Pay Scale - Fringe area
KS1 Class Teacher Full Time - Permanent NQT/ Main Pay Scale Start: September 2021 The school is currently looking for an outstanding NQT or Main Pay Scale class teacher to join our KS1 team in September 2021. The right candidate will have a passion fo working with younger children and has a good understanding of continuous provision. We are looking for a teacher who is:
- an outstanding classroom practitioner who can engage children well in their learning
- supportive of our Catholic School Values
- creative, flexible, organised and motivated to achieve the best for our pupils
- enjoys working as part of a supportive and creative year group team
- committed to excellence and achievement for all
- self motivated and able to demonstrate initiative
- happy, enthusiastic and exceptionally well behaved children, who are keen to learn
- strong parental and PTA support
- an ambitious leadership team, with a supportive Governing Body, which drives sustained school improvement, fully supported by a friendly, committed and hard-working team.
- CPD opportunities to support your career progression
- Attractive school environment with spacious grounds
- Supportive phase and year group teams
- Full time contract
- Salary on Main Payscale Fringe area, Local Authority enhance reward scheme
Closing Date: Monday 14th June 2021 9am
Interview dates: Thursday 17th and Friday 18th June 2021
If you are interested in the position, we encourage you to contact us prior to apply to find out more about the school and organise a virtual or in person visit to meet our great team and fantastic children. Please contact Mrs Adele Colombo for further information. Application packs are available to download from our website; www.st-ignatius.surrey.sch.uk. Please complete the application and email it to Mrs. Adele Colombo email@example.com .
St. Ignatius Catholic Primary School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. To achieve our commitment we will ensure continuous improvement and development of robust Safeguarding processes and procedures that promote a culture of Safeguarding amongst our staff and volunteers. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS (old CRB), satisfactory references.
Local Authority enhance reward scheme
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
411 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About St Ignatius Catholic Primary School
St Ignatius Catholic Primary School is a two form entry school where the children are keen to learn in a supportive family environment. We serve the local parishes of Sunbury on Thames and Shepperton, with excellent links with the local communities and in particular with St Ignatius Church which is situated a few minutes’ walk away.
Arranging a visit to St Ignatius Catholic Primary School
Please call Adele Colombo to arrange a suitable time.
St Mary's CofE (Aided) Primary School
Church Lane, Chessington, Surrey, KT9 2DH