KS1/KS2 Class Teacher (Maternity Cover)
7 days remaining to apply
Start date details
5 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
26 May 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time
- Maternity or parental leave cover - Maternity Cover
- M1 to M6
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate will:
- sympathetic towards the aims and ethos of our Catholic school.
- passionate about transforming the lives of children.
- a highly effective practitioner who wants to develop.
- a teacher who has high expectations of children.
What the school offers its staff
- enthusiastic pupils and supportive parents.
- a commitment to on-going professional development.
- the opportunity to be part of a team committed to transformational change.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Marie's Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- Up to 420 pupils
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Our Lady of the Magnificat MAC are looking to recruit a Teacher. This role will be based at St Marie’s Catholic Primary School & Nursery.
Arranging a visit to St Marie's Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Landau Forte Academy Greenacres
Levett Road, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B77 4AB
Leigh Church of England Academy
Plants Hill Crescent, Coventry, West Midlands, CV4 9RQ
Sir John Moore Church of England Primary School
101 Top Street, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE12 7AH
The Revel CofE (Aided) Primary School
Brockhurst Lane, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23 0RA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Warwickshire