- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Part time
Monday and Tuesday with the the option of an additional Wednesday afternoon
- Contract type
- MPS £25714 - £36961
The Governing Body of St Felix RC Primary is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to join our friendly and inclusive Catholic Primary School. ECTs welcome.
Salary is within the MPS range and will be dependent on experience, in line with our pay policy. The post is based in Y1. We are looking for 2 days (0.4fte) in Year 1 with the option for an additional afternoon for Outdoor Learning with our Foundation Stage (training will be provided if required). This is not compulsory and would not affect the class teacher appointment.
The successful candidate will be:
• passionate about children experiencing high quality teaching and learning;
• an excellent practitioner with strong expectations of themselves and the children;
• be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice
• committed to supporting pupils to be their best in all ways;
• committed to their own professional development.
• be able to create a stimulating and motivating learning environment
We can offer you:
• an inclusive environment where all children are valued
• super children with a desire to learn and be their best
• a welcoming, friendly and dedicated staff team
• a caring and supportive working environment and approach that recognises the importance of well-being
• opportunities for continued professional development
We welcome applications from teachers of all faiths or none, who are happy to support the school's Christian ethos and enable our pupils to live life to the full.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Check is required for all successful applicants, together with two referees.
Interviews: Thursday 21st October
Applying for the job
Applications will only be accepted if they are made using the CES application form. Email applications are accepted. Further details are available from Mrs. S. Shackell, Business Manager, at the school, School Lane, Haverhill, Suffolk CB9 9DE.
Tel: 01440 703775 Email: admin@St-felixrc.suffolk.sch.uk
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.