- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Maternity or parental leave cover (24 weeks)
- Main Scale
We are looking to appoint an outstanding, highly motivated and inspirational Key Stage 1 teacher to join our team.
This post is initially temporary to cover a maternity leave but we anticipate that permanent opportunities are likely to arise in the coming year.
This is an exciting time to join our school community as we have just become part of Stonehouse Park Schools’ Federation.
We are looking for a person who:
• Consistently strives for the best for our children
• Is flexible and creative
• Is able to motivate and inspire children
• has good communication skills
• Actively contributes as part of a team
We can offer you:
• A friendly and welcoming school community
• A dedicated staff with the drive to achieve success
• A commitment to your continued professional development
Visits are welcome.
Please telephone 01453 823052 or email email@example.com.
For an informal discussion please contact Lisa Jones, Executive Head or Anna Jones our Deputy Headteacher on 01453 823052.
Completed application forms should be submitted to Mrs L Jones, Executive Headteacher, by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stonehouse Park Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
A DBS check is a requirement for the successful applicant.
M1 – M5 suitable for ECTs
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.