|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main Pay Scale|
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic class teacher with proven high quality teaching skills to join us, preferably from November 2020 but a January 2021 start is possible. The post is temporary to cover maternity leave but there is a possibility of becoming permanent.
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner who is passionate about teaching and learning
• Have very high expectations about what children can achieve
• Be able to inspire children and deliver exciting learning opportunities
• Embrace our ethos of our ‘star’ values
In return we can offer:
• A supportive, friendly and motivated team of staff, who show a passionate commitment to improving learners’ educational experiences
• An engaging and nurturing environment where learners are encouraged to care, support and learn from each other
• Fantastic children
• A commitment to providing continuing professional development
Applying for the job
Please e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), mail or deliver your completed application form to the school. Interviews will be on 20th October 2020.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||Up to 570 pupils|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
About Wimborne Primary School
Wimborne Primary School opened in September 2020 followng the amalgamation of Wimborne Infant and Junior Schools. Our school motto is ‘Reach for the Stars’. We encourage all children to aim high and work hard to achieve all their hopes, dreams and ambitions.
See our website http://www.wimborne-jun.portsmouth.sch.uk for more information about our school.
Wimborne Road, Portsmouth