We are looking for an individual who can share the
founding vision and ethos for Preston Park, (please visit the school and look
on the school’s website).
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced and highly skilled in delivering the new
primary curriculum – focus on
- Highly knowledgeable on how children learn – focus on
- Innovative, passionate about teaching and with a ‘can
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom
practitioner with high expectations (no excuses) of accelerated progress
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of
creativity and fresh ideas
- Resilient and able to hit the ground running
- Skilled to effectively teach children for whom English
is an additional language
are seeking individuals who have a degree or equivalent and a teaching
Preston Park is a thriving three form entry, fully inclusive and
diverse community school set in the heart of Wembley, Brent. At Preston Park we
are proud to educate children from all over the world and strive to ensure that
all children are ‘Learning Today, Leading Tomorrow’ for truly
inspirational learning experiences. Teaching and learning is at the heart of
everything we do at Preston Park. We are committed to ensuring that children
achieve excellence, enjoy their time at school and develop into confident,
resilient and independent learners. Our school is well resourced with rich
indoor and outdoor learning environments comprising of bright classrooms, ICT
Suite, sensory room, spacious playgrounds, wildlife nature reserve and a
sensory quad area.
Preston Park are working towards becoming a
recognised school leading on STEAM, Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and
Maths. Preston Park’s approach to learning is through a creative curriculum and
the school has specialist teachers in Science, Music and Art who provide PPA
cover to our teachers.
We are looking for a creative and committed outstanding teacher to
join our successful KS2 team. We guarantee an outstanding work environment,
superb resources and an inspirational team to work with.
What we can offer:
- Programme of bespoke professional development
- Inner London salary, on-site parking and good transport links
- Support and challenge by leaders at all levels
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Dynamic learning climate with a warm friendly feel
Please come to visit us – we look forward to meeting you
Brent schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. Successful applicants will be required to under go an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. All successfully shortlisted candidates will be required ti fill in a pre-interview self-declaration form.
This job post has expired.