KS2 Phase Lead and Primary Maths Leader
This job expired on 20 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
September 2023 or earlier
20 March 2023 at 9am
2 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours
- Main Scale - Upper Scale + TLR 2B
What skills and experience we're looking for
Are you an inspirational and enthusiastic Maths lead, Phase leader or KS2 Teacher looking for a new challenge? Do you have the teaching skills and personality required to motivate and energise pupils? Are you passionate about the Primary curriculum and helping pupils to achieve their full potential?
Due to the late promotion of the current leader, we are seeking to appoint a dynamic, highly organised and excellent Maths Lead and KS2 Phase Lead to join our friendly and supportive Primary Phase, who will drive Maths across the Primary Phase and lead Key Stage 2. The successful candidate will be capable of inspiring pupils through their passion for teaching and learning, and a desire to make a difference to pupil achievement. Due to Washwood Heath Academy being an All through Academy, there is potential to work with colleagues and pupils in Key Stage 3 and 4 to gain further subject specific development gain an understanding and be involved in how pupils develop and progress, and the skills needed on their transition into Key Stage 3.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and positive school with children who are respectful and willing to learn.
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their potential, irrespective of their ability or starting points.
- A supportive and forward thinking Leadership team, consisting of ‘Leaders that know their school very well’ Ofsted 2020.
- A supportive and forward thinking Core Team of Directors and Trustees.
- A dynamic, dedicated and hard-working team of teachers and support staff who want the best for children.
- Confident, friendly and aspirational children who are respectful to everyone.
- A commitment to your continued professional growth and wellbeing.
- To be a part of the Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust that provides a full suite of benefits and rewards to support wellbeing including 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme, access to wellbeing advice, cycle to work scheme, contribution to glasses for DSE users.
- Onsite parking.
- A wonderful opportunity to make your own mark!
Further details about the role
We value our people and are dedicated to making sure that everybody feels empowered to bring their authentic self to work. We have an outstanding opportunity to work at Washwood Heath Academy as a KS2 Phase Lead and Primary Maths Leader.
We promise to treat all candidates fairly, consistently and with respect throughout the application, assessment and selection process.
We are also “happy to talk flexible working” subject to the operational requirements of the role.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. Which means that when applying for certain jobs and activities certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Further information about filtering offences can be found in the[DBS filtering guide](https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/dbs-filtering-guidance).
Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Washwood Heath Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Through schooljobs
- School size
- 1709 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Washwood Heath Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Washwood Heath Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Stowe Valley Multi Academy Trust
Welsh Road West, Southam, CV47 0JW
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Birmingham and West Midlands