Fixed term (1 Year)
Main Scale 1 - 6 (£25714 - £36961)
We are looking to appoint a teacher who is energetic, committed and excited about working with an outstanding generation of children.
• Are you an exceptional teacher with passion to inspire children?
• Do you have the ability to deliver high quality learning experiences for children and staff?
• Are you a sensitive, enthusiastic individual with a good sense of humour, with children at the centre of your philosophy, willing to go the extra mile for our children?
• Are you energetic, positive and have the ability to work effectively as part of our team?
• Do you have a proven track record of raising children’s achievement and attainment?
Applying for the job
Applications are to be sent to:
The Head Teacher (Mr J. Baker)
The Woodlands Community Primary School
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
293 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About The Woodlands Community Primary School
The Woodlands Community Primary School have:
• A team of experienced leaders who are highly ambitious, that really care about the children and staff at the school;
• Supportive colleagues, governors, parents and PTA;
• Quality support for staff at all stages of their career;
• High teaching staff ratios to enable smaller teaching groups and target teaching and
• Inspiring outdoor areas for children to learn and play in our school grounds.
Arranging a visit to The Woodlands Community Primary School
Visits to meet the staff and children can be safely arranged so that you can see for yourself our wonderful team, school and facilities. If you are unable to visit prior to the interview stage, for your application to be considered, please make contact with the school.
Tel: 01827 429020